- Thanks for the outstanding on-snow avy class yesterday! Being very new to backcountry skiing, the class taught me the essential skills I need to venture out into the backcountry where I can practice the skills learned and also learn from experience. I couldn’t have been more impressed with the class. Please keep up the good work! -Adam P.
- Thanks for putting on the free avalanche training. It was very informative and helpful. Our guide Liz did a great job. -Brad W.
- Hey Bob and everyone over at FOBP, I Just wanted to drop a quick line and say thanks so much for putting on the avalanche training this weekend at Berthoud Pass. It’s awesome that you guys put the time into doing the class right and offer it to the public for free! Education is the number one tool to keeping us out of the path of an avalanche. -Pete G.
- I wanted to once again thank all of those involved with putting together this past weekend’s free avalanche safety course at Berthoud Pass. Offering a course of this caliber for free makes it truly accessible for all backcountry users to be better prepared to make good decisions and be better prepared for the hazards of backcountry use. Thank you! -John M.
- Thanks so much for putting this on again. I thought the session on Saturday was fantastic. -Jeff W.
Field Days 2010